Enjoy the Benefits
Super Chill helps build a healthy routine while giving children the tools they need for a balanced life.
Create a mindful, balanced environment for you and your classroom with our app.
Improved atmosphere in the classroom
Improved executive functions
Less stress, more calm
Increased emotional awareness
Healthy Exercises for Primary School Kids
Super Chill is specially developed for every teacher, every classroom, and every child in primary education.
Our free platform features more than 50 exercises, so you have plenty to choose from throughout each term. Elevate children’s energy, activate movement, assist with stress management or help kids relax and focus…The choice is yours!
Super Chill teaches children how to relax, focus and manage their emotions in a fun and easy way. And best of all, it’s free!
Get started today.
Created for and With Teachers
While developing Super Chill, our team collaborated with more than 100 teachers. We created four exercise categories: Kick-start the Day, Lacking Energy, Stressful Moments, and Changing Scenery. Each theme accurately reflects what children and teachers experience throughout the school day, so it’s simple and easy to incorporate Super Chill without interfering with your curriculum.
Our proven techniques help children develop crucial personal skills while teachers benefit from a moment of peace and quiet.
Each theme accurately reflects what children and teachers experience throughout the school day, so it’s simple and easy to incorporate Super Chill without interfering with your curriculum.
What Will Kids Learn?
Our tool offers more than 50 exercises based on mindfulness and yoga techniques. Super Chill gives children a variety of tools to help balance their day, including how to:
- Get acquainted with their breath. Breathwork is a calming way to cope with stress.
- Recognise their emotions. An important part of self-regulation is acknowledging that strong emotions will come and go.
- Return to the present moment. Using their senses helps reduce worry and opens space for creativity.
- Visualise and recognise the space between thoughts. A proven technique to calm your mind.
- Balance their bodies through movement. Exercise helps get rid of built-up stress and anxiety.
…and so much more!